Upholstered Couches & Built-in-seating :
Deja Vu Couches
Deja Vu Couch Section
- Our Deja Vu
- The Deja Vu is a comfortable couch section with clean
lines. The front does not have the typical toekick cutout and there
are no arms. The back is made with hand-tied springs, covered with
foam and the seat can be removable, or upholstered as part of the front
section (see photo below).
- Because of the versatility of the
design, these units may be arranged in an almost infinite combination,
providing extreme flexibility.
(Overall Dimensions 34"H x 33"D;
Width available from 36"W to 96"W; Seat 21"H)
|This variation of our Deja Vu was built for a New York Designer.
The sections may be configured in a number of combinations.
This particular fabric was a suede-like commercial velvet.
- Also Consider:
Divider table - 12" wide (See
- An attractive table placed between couches as an armrest.
Holds drinks, plates, and ashtrays. Makes each couch feel more individual
- (Overall Dimensions 12"W x 24"H x
- Divider table - 21" wide (See Lock-in Couch)
- A wider version of the table described above.
The optional solid core top allows this
table to also be used as an additional dancing stage!
- (Overall Dimensions 21"W x 24"H x
- Corner table (not shown)
- A square divider table used to continue a line of couches
around a corner. Available in either a standard or solid core top.
- (Overall Dimensions 30"W x 24"H x
Upholstery available in fabric, vinyl, or
Click Here to View
Selected Fabric Samples.
Click Here to View
Selected Vinyl Samples.
Leasing/Financing options available!
Here for More Information.
Additional Information Request Form
Fill in the following information to have us contact you about
Deja Vu Couches.
This is NOT an order form.
Contact Sales@CustomDecorInc.com for more information about our products and
if you experience technical difficulties with
this web site.
Copyright © 1998 - 2010 Creative Decor, Inc. | Contact